HOT HOT HOT…. well ish maybe more Warm Warm Warm
So with the weather getting warmer and the sun shining brightly through the windows, I was thinking of a few ways to add a little summer splash to my home. After a bit of research, I came across these 10 lovely ways to brighten up your home.
check it out…
1. Change up your cushion covers to something with a pop of colour to add to your sofa!
2. Get yourself some colourful and bright floral bedding to add a summer vibe to your bedroom.
3. Of course I would find this one would be my fave… add lots of plants around your home to clean the air and add a sense of wellbeing.
4. Find the brightest books from your bookshelf and stack them up to create an easy pop of colour.
5. Put flowers all around your house. Use vases, jars, bottles…anything you can get your hands on, really.
6. FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS! Nothing says Summer more than flowers, right?
7. If you really can not be bothered to change your wallpaper, why not add a pop of print to your furniture instead?
8. Get your hands on some colourful crockery and display it!
9. Get your hands on some summery smelling scented candles. Even if the weather isn’t consistently sunny outside…
10. Last but not least! Why not add some colourful tape to those unsightly cables. A super creative and clever way to turn something ugly into something rather appealing to the eye!
Thats all folks!
BBC home design share a few great tips on colour scheming your home – which again is something that will really influence the whole summer theme if you are switching up the colour scheme!
Please let us know your thoughts and ideas on how to add summer vibes to your home.