As you all know how crazy I am about gardening and using plants to make my home look super pretty… well ive decided this week to write a post about all the different ways how you can spice up your home with a few plants here and there. You will be surprised at what a different a few plants can really make to your home.
Check out these 13 beautiful homes that have used plants to make their home look LOVELY
1. Before we get started lets take a look at this plant chart…
2.You can choose specific plants that have the magical powers of purifying the air! – perfect for those stuffy humid days in the summer!
3. Why not try painting your plant pots to make them look even more pretty!
4. Put together your foliage together to make a stylish statement in your home that can not be ignored!
5. Mix things up by displaying LARGE and small together to create this funky look.
6. Why not use old food tins and vintage tea cups to give your room and plants a retro look
7. Transform your bathroom into a greenhouse spa sanctuary by overpowering it with lots of green plants! – BEAUT
8. Find old jars and reuse them by filling them up with stones and soil!!! The stones are perfect and essential for water drainage when there are no holes at the bottom of the pot!.
9. Show everyone that you mean business and make a statement with a huge plant!
10. Get yourself a draping plant that hangs over your shelves for a really sultry and beautiful look! This is definitely my fave! looks absolutely perfect over white shelves and white walls!
11. Grow your very own herbs and be sure to hang them in pots at your window to ensure they get plenty of sunlight.
12. If you’re into crafts why not create your own hanging plant jar to really quirk things up when showcasing your plants to your neighbours!
13. For the craziest of crazy – like me – why not try this fab DIY project that allows you make plant pots from… dinosaur toys! Just wait till you see how cool it looks first…
Haha I told you that you would love it!
Let me know your ideas and where you love to put your plants in your house!
Who says you need to own a garden to have a garden….